REMINDER: Holidays are around the corner. Please make your appointments accordingly. To avoid disappointment it is advisable to book your appointment 3-4 weeks in advance, especially for those who are restricted in the evening and weekend appointments to ensure that you get the time you require; however, we always try our best to be flexible around clients by opening early and extending the closing time if possible, so we can be available when you need our service. We would appreciate if you could give us a 24 hour notice for any modifications either by voicemail, text or email to ensure we have the time needed to offer the available spots to the other guests as a courtesy and consideration.
Here are some things to know when booking your appointment online.
- Please only give us a call or text (preferably) if you have tried to book online, but unable to do so.
- You can call or text (preferably) to check if we have any cancellations.
- We do not accept walk-ins or same day appointments. "By appointment only."
- We will not book an appointment over the phone or via text message that can be booked online.
- You have the choice to cancel or reschedule your appointment online 24/7